I have finished sewing what I rank as one of the trickiest things I've ever made.
The collar is a bit crooked, I don't think all of my buttonholes are evenly spaced, and I gave up before the sleeves (summer's coming, anyway!).
It's certainly not perfect, but I am really proud of this shirt. I've got some improvements to make for my next one, like being much more careful when assembling the collar, but I'm planning to wear this all summer. I've definitely learned a lot during the process of making this. This is the first time I've used the buttonhole foot on my sewing machine, and although I was quite nervous at first, it turned out to be one of the simplest techniques I've done - so rewarding!